Recon flood damage restoration services
If you’ve ever had flood water damage to your home or office, you know how messy it can be. It is quite a task when it comes to wet carpet cleaning. It’s important to take quick action to ensure that the property is safe again.
Flooding is quite common in Melbourne and it is defined as the water overflow onto land that’s usually dry. Rain, snow and coastal storms can also cause flooding.
A professional wet carpet cleaning team like Recon will be able to help you with the flood water damage restoration process. Carpets are the worst hit when it comes to water damage. We can help you with wet carpet restoration.
- Water extraction
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Mold Remediation
- Content Cleaning and Restoration
- Structural Repair
- Feature Protection
- Assessing the Damage
Benefits of Services
- Same Day Service
- Lightning fast arrival
- Value for money
- Modern cleaning equipment
- Eco-friendly chemicals
- Trusted by 1000s of homes in Melbourne
Why do you need to consider flood damage restoration service?
Flood water restoration is the process of removing the water, decontaminating the property, and making it safe for repairs. Flood water may contain many contaminants harmful for human health. If the wet carpet is left untreated it can also cause electric havoc. Water damaged carpet is no fun. It can form fungi and cause a host of diseases. Allow us to help you with wet carpet restoration. If you live in an area prone to flooding please take preventive measures. Also talk to an insurance provider beforehand.
How to limit the damage?
- Before flood waters hit, move any furniture and prized possessions from the ground. This will reduce the chances of repairs and the likelihood of a water damaged carpet.
- Flood water can be hazardous. It contains many contaminants and can make you sick
- Remember to move your family to a safe place.
- If it’s safe to do so, try to isolate electricity and gas. This will limit the risk of gas leaks or electrical charges in the water.
Hire flood water damage cleaning professionals who understand the damage that flood water can cause to property and have the tools to do full repair and restoration. You never have to worry about a water damaged carpet again.
Our process of flood damage restoration
- We extract any water and assess the water damage caused.
- We safely remove and dispose of any furnishings that are damaged beyond repair. Our experts also assess the condition of your carpets before the wet carpet cleaning.
- Next step is to clean and decontaminate the property to eliminate potential contaminants left by the flood water. Our wet carpet restoration is the best flood damage restoration service in town.
- We then check your home or office for any structural damage that could cause hazards either now or in the future.
- We then use a drying process on your property . Without proper drying and dehumidifier further damage including a build-up of mold can happen.
We recommend that you have a plumber, electrician, and gas engineer check each of your services before resuming normal use.
Watch out for signs of mold growth on your property after it’s restored. You can also consider installation of new drainage systems and waterproof membranes on the floor and walls.
Flood damage at your home or office?
Call us on 0451 469 147
We Clean tough spots & stains from carpets. With Carpet Steam Cleaning or deep clean procedure we wash away the Dirt, Pet fluids & Food Stains
Keep Curtains & Drapes look clean and beautiful with our Recon professional team of curtain cleaning service in Melbourne. Same Day Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Prevention is better than cure when it comes to flood water damage. Stay updated about the weather conditions and take measures as mentioned above. In case, flood water damage happens, call a professional flood restoration service like Recon at the earliest.
The cost of a water damage restoration will vary greatly depending on the severity of the situation.
Drying out a property depends on the severity of the water damage and the type of structure, with an average situation taking 3–5 days.
To be certain that nobody is overworked in our company, we attend cleaning services in larger teams. Because the teams are not burned out, they are capable of performing better during cleaning services. All our cleaners are well-trained and experienced.